- Impart, promote and spread education of Magic Art and other Traditional
- Provide professional and technical education in the field of Magical
and other Traditional Arts.
- Publish magazines, books and journals for the promotion of Magical
- Conduct workshops, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and performances
of Traditional Arts in India and Abroad.
- Promote the spirit of National integration, universal brotherhood,
moral and social education through the performance of these Traditional
- Co-ordinate and unite all the Magic Associations and other Traditional
- Build magic villages/homes/open Air theatre/ Indoor theatre and Haats
for traditional and performing Arts of India.
- Provide libraries, reading rooms for the benefits of students and
general public for promoting the Magic Art.
- Work for the educational upliftment of the rural and general public.
- Offer prizes and grant scholarships and stipends in furtherance of
the objects of the society.